Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
Developed from a photograph taken from the Quayside up at the Tyne Bridge, this drawing is an experimental piece that came to life once colour was worked into the composition.
- Available either unframed or framed.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper, initialled by the artist
- 25.4cm (10 inch) square print.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free delivery on orders over £50 and free collection from the studio.