Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
The Town Wall is a pub housed within the elegant confines of Bewick House, a Grade II listed building which was once home and workplace of famous Northumberland artist , naturalist and engraver Thomas Bewick.
- Available either unframed or framed.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper, initialled by the artist
- 25.4cm (10 inch) square print.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free delivery on orders over £50 and free collection from the studio.