Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
The Strawberry is one of Newcastle’s oldest and finest pubs.
The historic pub has stood since 1859 and it is alleged the pub's name and street name, Strawberry Place, derives from the nuns of near-by St Bartholomew’s who grew strawberries on plantations there and made strawberry wine.
A stone’s throw from St James’ Park, for decades it’s been the spiritual home for fans of Newcastle United who flock there for a match-day pint.
- Available either unframed or framed.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper, initialled by the artist
- 25.4cm (10 inch) square print.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free delivery on orders over £50 and free collection from the studio.