The Mining Institute
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
The Mining Institute is the Royal Chartered membership organisation for science and technology in the North. Founded in 1852 by the most important contemporary Northern scientists and engineers, by becoming a member you can follow in their footsteps to help shape the future of industrial heritage and cutting-edge science in the North.
- A3 print (42 x 29.7cm), available either unframed or framed.
- Limited edition print of 100, signed and numbered.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free delivery on orders over £50 and free collection from the studio.