North Shields Fish Quay
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
The fascinating North Shields Fish Quay dates back to the 13th Century.
Todays quay balances the working fishing industry along with a number of eateries and drinking establishments, an eclectic mix of small to medium sized businesses and an ever increasing number of local residents, which all makes the area the perfect place for a day out.
- Available either unframed or framed.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper, initialled by the artist.
- Available in A4 (29.7 x 21cm), A3 (42 x 29.7cm) and A2 (59.4 x 42cm) size.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free delivery on orders over £50 and free collection from the studio.