Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
This popular wedding venue is based within the former grade II listed Co-Operative Society building dating from 1900. Newcastle’s Malmaison is located on the Quayside. It originally opened in 1997 with 122 rooms and was refurbished in 2015 at a cost of £1.2 million.
- A3 print (42 x 29.7cm), available either unframed or framed.
- Limited edition print of 100, signed and numbered.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free delivery on orders over £50 and free collection from the studio.