Jesmond Dene House
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
Jesmond Dene House is a 19th-century mansion house in Jesmond Dene, Newcastle. A Grade II listed building it was designed by architect John Dobson and has been previously owned by Lord Armstrong. In 2005 it was restored and refurbished as a hotel and is now a popular wedding venue.
- A3 print (42 x 29.7cm), available either unframed or framed.
- Limited edition print of 100, signed and numbered.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free delivery on orders over £50 and free collection from the studio.