Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
Tynemouth’s Grand Hotel was initially commissioned in 1872 by the Duke of Northumberland as a summer residence for the Duchess. It was converted to a hotel in 1877 and has stood as an iconic seafront landmark ever since.
- Limited edition print of 100, signed and numbered.
- 25.4cm (10 inch) square print, available either unframed or framed.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free delivery on orders over £50 and free collection from the studio.