Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
'Gannin Hyem' charts a day in the life of four of the Tyne Bridges. From the dawn crossing of a double decker bus on the Tyne Bridge, to the dusk crossing of a train over the High Level, from the light of the swing bridge to the last metro 'gannin hyem' - these iconic bridges never stop serving the city, night and day.
- Available either unframed or framed.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper, initialled by the artist.
- Available in A4 (29.7 x 21cm), A3 (42 x 29.7cm) and A2 (59.4 x 42cm) size.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free delivery on orders over £50 and free collection from the studio.