Cycling Through Edinburgh
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland
Featuring a cyclist riding through Princes Street Gardens, this hand drawn design aims to capture Edinburgh's unique landscape from the rarest of clear blue skies through to dramatic sunsets and cold winter nights.
- Available either unframed or framed.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper, initialled by the artist.
- Available in A4 (29.7 x 21cm), A3 (42 x 29.7cm) and A2 (59.4 x 42cm) size.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free delivery on orders over £50 and free collection from the studio.