Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
One of the regions most unique venues. The Great North Museum: Hancock is a museum of natural history and ancient civilisations in the heart of Newcastle.
The museum was established in 1884 and was formerly known as the Hancock Museum. In 2006 it merged with Newcastle University’s Hatton Gallery to form the Great North Museum.
The museum reopened as the Great North Museum: Hancock in May 2009 following a major extension and refurbishment of the original Victorian building.
- A3 print (42 x 29.7cm), available either unframed or framed.
- Limited edition print of 100, signed and numbered.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free delivery on orders over £50 and free collection from the studio.