Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
Kirkley Hall is a 17th Century estate situated in the Northumberland countryside just outside of Ponteland. Set in beautiful grounds and gardens the Hall offers a tranquil location for weddings, christening celebrations and a variety of private functions.
- A3 print (42 x 29.7cm), available either unframed or framed.
- Limited edition print of 100, signed and numbered.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free delivery on orders over £50 and free collection from the studio.