Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
Fenwick's Christmas window is one of Newcastle's great festive traditions. This print features a queue of expectant onlookers peering in on the latest display. This drawing took around two years to complete in various sittings.
- Available either unframed or framed.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper, initialled by the artist.
- Available in A4 (29.7 x 21cm), A3 (42 x 29.7cm) and A2 (59.4 x 42cm) size.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free UK delivery